Working alongside the groups CEO, the financial controller will not only be an exceptional accountant and hands on with company finances but will also be commercially aware, advising on the best path of growth for the business.
The financial controller will be responsible for analysing figures and implementing recommendations based on findings with the most profitable outcomes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up to date.
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function.
- Approve invoices upon receipt.
- Monitor debtors and chasing overdue accounts.
- Ensure financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Monitor cash flow and other financial transactions.
- Manage capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Keep track of financial data, invoicing, payroll etc.
- Work with different departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets. Ensuring that everyone is sticking to them.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors including banking institutions (HSBC) and accountants (UHY).
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary.
- Great location with a free on-site car park and excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Company benefits and perks include; private medical insurance, pension, work mobile (iPhone), free access to the buildings on-site gym, regular shuttle buses to and from Cardiff City Centre, paid lunches by the company (up to the value of £10 per week) at the on-site KIN + ILK cafe, local business discounts, free eye tests and free refreshments.
Back to List