Office Junior/ Receptionist
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our specialist law firm based in Cardiff City Centre.
- To answer any incoming calls, transfer callers and take messages when appropriate.
- To provide general admin support including photocopying, typing, file archiving & postal duties
- To issue letters of engagement to clients and ensure client identification records are kept in accordance to industry regulations.
- To format documents on behalf of solicitors and prepare client kits and bundles
- To carry out File Opening procedures and data entry on the in house computer software system.
- To greet visitors and provide refreshments.
- To ensure that all stationary and office equipment is maintained including stocktaking and procurement of supplies.
- To maintain the filing system and general office systems.
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and use initiative to solve problems
- Attention to detail together with a high degree of accuracy
- IT literate with experience of use of both Excel and Word
- Good oral communication skills and professional presentation
- Punctual and reliable
- Mature attitude in the workplace
- Ability to work as part of a team
Back to List Apply now