Senior Solicitor - Employment
Rachel is a Senior Solicitor at Greenaway Scott working in the Employment and HR team. Rachel qualified as a solicitor in 2013 and has experience advising clients in the areas of employment law, commercial litigation and commercial contracts.
Rachel provides clients with proactive, practical advice in all areas of employment law and typically works on matters such as:
- Advising on and drafting contractual documents including employment contracts, consultancy agreements and service agreements
- Preparing staff handbooks and policies
- Representing clients in litigation (in the employment tribunal and county and high courts)
- Providing HR advice and strategic support
- Negotiating settlements
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Advising on restructuring exercises, redundancy processes, TUPE transfers and changes to terms and conditions
- Advising on day-to-day employment matters such as disciplinary and grievance procedures, performance and absence management and requests for flexible working
Outside of work, Rachel enjoys spending time with her family, holidays, reading and exercising.